bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

The search is OFF!

July 25, 2012
I got a job!! And it was my top choice! I had been applying to jobs all over Tucson, Chicago, and Ann Arbor, and I snagged a new graduate position at the hospital I've been in for my clinical rotations. Best part is my new floor: EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT! Oh yeah, I'm an ER nurse now.

That being said, I am super nervous to start! I want to be the best I can, and meet the expectations of my new bosses! Also, I am now very unmotivated to get any work done. A good friend of mine, Emily also got hired in the ER, but as a pediatric nurse! I am very glad to have a partner in crime during the next part of this journey.

Now, I have to be a real person, and get everything in order to start my new (employed) life as a nurse! Oh, and you know, pass my board examination!

Until I have more details,
LB
Post Comment
Post a Comment