bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Much needed update!

July 7, 2012
I promised to update everyone in my last post so here it goes. My third semester of school was a critical care rotation and I was lucky enough to get a great ICU experience. I spent time in a cardiac ICU as well as a medical-surgical ICU, and the ER. I was even able to perform chest compressions! So that semester ended and now I'm doing more med-surg on an orthopedic floor. The nurses are great and I'm learning a lot about how to organize my day as a nurse. I also had my community rotation this summer, which was not really my favorite, but I did learn a lot about the resources available to the citizens in Tucson.

Outside of school, Cody and I have been really busy with our 7 weddings this summer! I was fortunate enough to be able to go to my beautiful friend Kelly and her studly husband Steve's wedding in May. We had a blast and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to see them unite as a couple!
This is my hot date Angela and I at the reception! She was the best date, EVER! Sorry Code ;)

Cody has been traveling a lot lately and he just attended an Anchorman themed bachelor party in San Diego. He said they had a blast, and he had some great photos, like the one below! Isn't he handsome!
We also went to a wedding in Dallas together for his family friend Jordan, and her new hubby Brandon! Outside of all of our weddings and traveling, we've been keeping busy hiking, climbing (Cody) and trying p90x (me!)! We are really looking forward to the Michigan vs. Alabama game in Dallas on September 1 and we are going to attend the game with some of our friends from our undergraduate years!

That's a quick update and from here, I'll try to post more frequently! Below is another photo from our Memorial Day hike!

Love,
LB
Post Comment
Post a Comment