bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Rodeo+Slob week

February 28, 2013
Week 1 of 12 hour shifts started with a trip to the Rodeo with Cody and my great friend Cara and her fiance, Jeremy, who we LOVE! We had such a blast with them and I stuffed my face. I don't know what I was thinking, but I broke my clean eating diet for a day a made a slob of myself. I literally ate: a burrito, a funnel cake, my first ever Sonoran dog, and ice cream. It was a joke. I paid for it when I was up sick all night. Lesson learned. The Rodeo was good this year though, and we saw a really awesome bull rider! 


The next day I worked my first ever night shift, so I tried to just get prepared. I made a snack to take with me, worked out, showered, and napped before going in. It went pretty well, although I owe all the credit to the vast amounts of coffee I consumed that night. I was off the rest of the week and I go back in tomorrow and Saturday nights. So naturally I have been being super lazy, although productive. So far I have run errands, gone to the gym a few times, filed my taxes (by myself- for the first time, like a big girl), gone shopping, had a pedicure, gone to fro-yo with my friend Leslie and her bestie Alicia, had lunch with Cody, and gone to happy hour with my friends Haley and Cara! It's been a pretty good week or two and I am really enjoying 3, 12 hour shifts as opposed to 5, 8 hour shifts. 


I can promise I am going to soak up all of my time tomorrow before going into work, including getting a fresh manicure! 

Enjoy your week!
LB
1 comment on "Rodeo+Slob week"
  1. Mani and pedi. Sounds perfect. Definitely better than Vegas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete