bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

First week of July

July 3, 2015
Coming back from the amazing weather in Monterey to the overwhelming heat in Tucson has been unpleasant to say the least. Fortunately, my friends have been around this week to hang out with me! 

First up this week was date night to celebrate the end of the June challenge I was doing through barre3! It was a great experience and made me realize I was eating a lot of refined sugars and processed foods I didn't really miss. The challenge was to do four 60 minute workouts a week, one, 10 minute workout at home and make a barre3 recipe of the week. It was tough! And I added no coffee/soda and limited processed foods and refined sugars. So worth it! Cody and I went to Zinburger to celebrate and I made my own yummy burger!


Later, I got to meet little miss Hailey, who is my dear friend Ashley's new babe! She is the sweetest! Ashley, Janel and I used to work together and we try to get together regularly to keep up to date. It's the best! 


I was also able to get dinner with my Maggie before she goes on an epic Canadian adventure! We went to Commoner & Co, a new restaurant in town. It was really yummy and has great cocktails! 



️Fitz has been pretty cute this week too. Very snuggly. See photo below.



Last night, Hayley, Cara and I went to Proper for happy hour and then over to Hifi for an alcoholic milkshake. AMAZING. So lucky for these friendships.



LB






Post Comment
Post a Comment