bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Fitz-date!

March 17, 2016
Fitzy babe is 15 months old (yes I realize that most people stop counting dog ages in months after they turn one but we have no life), and his personality is amazing (yes I know I'm partial). He is playful without being over energetic, funny while being (mostly) obedient, and is tolerant of all of the photo ops and shenanigans I put him through. He lets me love on him, pinch his cheeks and hold him like a baby. Lately, he has been really aware of my mood, and he knows exactly when to give me the right amount of love. I've had a rough go of it this week with stress related to my diabetes, and every time I start to let it consume me, he gives me a kiss on the cheek, and climbs into my lap and just sits there. 




His current favorites:
- playing tag and scaring Cody (he loves to hide from him and then jump out to startle him!)
- avocado 
- strawberry tops
- burying himself in the pillows
- tucking into the blankets



Grateful for this cute babe!

LB

Post Comment
Post a Comment