bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Post Shift Hangover

April 25, 2013
Bear with me here, I'm coming off a 12 hour shift, but I'm doing my best to update in a more timely fashion. Today is April 25th! AKA, the PERFECT date (am I right, Ms. Congeniality fans?). Today is a good day! I had a great shift, and got a free breakfast burrito for the opening of TMC's new orthopedic surgical tower! Yum :) After I finish this post, I am going to enter a deep hibernation for approximately 7 hours! Exciting stuff everyone!

Highlights from this week included:

  • Lunch with one of new work friends, Christina! 
  • New Graduate forum, followed by pedicures with Tiarra and a special dinner out to celebrate a big promotion for Cody! Way to go Code!
  • New neon-y manicure
  • Lady date with Emily to Nordstrom Rack and Armitage where we split a bottle of wine and some girl chat
  • Lunch with Haley and Cara followed by shoe shopping for Cara's bachelorette party in Vegas!
Late night "GO Juice"
My first Birchbox!!

Cody got promoted to E3, which is huge, especially since he is so young! We had a great steak dinner at Sullivan's to celebrate. I've also done a lot of gym time this week, focusing on running, and lifting weights. I'm feeling mighty energized because of it!

Lady Date!
My almost puppy friend!


This week is mostly just work, but I have some fun stuff planned that I'm excited to share!

Have a crazy week!!
LB
Post Comment
Post a Comment