bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Level Up! Quarter century status achieved!

April 14, 2013
I turned 25! And to celebrate, I spent two days with friends doing a stay-cation at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort with girlfriends! We had a blast drinking by the pool and floating on the lazy river! After working six days in a row, it was a much needed break. It was a great group too! One of my besties from college, Sunny (see last post for her recent fitness completion!) came down from the Phoenix area to celebrate. Emily, my roommate got me the most delicious cupcakes so I got to make a birthday wish! Cara and Hayley who I know from nursing school, my friend Taylor from work, and my great friend Christina all celebrated with me! It couldn't have been a better group! Starr Pass has such great food too! Cody and I enjoyed a three hour dinner at Primo on Friday night! I always feel so blessed, but never more than on my birthday. Thank you to all my family and friends for all the well wishes and nice messages! And my parents for the beautiful flowers!

This weekend I took a course to get TNCC certified, which is Trauma Nurse Core Course. I learned a ton of useful information and received my certification today! Cody and I celebrated with dinner at Sinbad's downtown! Cody is in love.

Now that I'm in my mid-twenties, I feel like I need to get it together and start cooking more dinners. More on that next time.

Love from the old hag,
LB











Post Comment
Post a Comment