bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

May-be I should update!

June 3, 2016
Par the course, I've been bad with updates. SO, we are going to catch up in a few posts. Starting with MAY!

Emily came down from Chicago for a visit, which pretty much consisted of shopping, playing with Pax and Fitz, and barre3. I was super stoked that she was finally able to meet Kate, so my favorite blonde brides-to-be could be together!




Fitz really enjoyed the weather before it started getting too hot. We had some good days at the park, rolling in the clover and coating ourselves in morning dew!



Barre3 Tucson turned 2 years old this month! We celebrated with free classes all day, with snacks and  a lift and sip class in the evening. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for this beautiful community and the wonderful people it has brought into my life!


Cody went out of town for a bike race, so my friend Ashley and I had a lady weekend, which ended up being a huge blessing as she took a job in San Diego and will be moving soon. We went out to dinner on Saturday night at 47 Scott, one of our favorite Tucson spots, shared some wine and laughs and went to bed early. Sunday we got up to bike downtown again for yoga with our mutual favorite instructor, Stefani Lindsay at Yoga Oasis. Afterward, we grabbed coffee and broke up our bike ride back to the house by stopping at Time Market for a hummus plate. She is an amazing friend and woman, and I always walk away from time together feeling inspired. We kept talking about how much fun we had, and how we should do it more (although I think the magic comes from breaking out of our routine). 



I worked Memorial Day at work and was able to introduce my 4NE coworkers to fruit pizza, America edition. I think my friends from home would approve. It wasn't a bad shift, and we had a lot of fun at our potluck!


LB

Post Comment
Post a Comment