bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Sunrise Ski

January 25, 2016
This weekend, Cody and I ventured up to Pinetop, AZ to do some skiing. It's the first time we've been since we had gone to Boyne Mountain in Michigan back in 2011 with our friends Jennie, Matt, Bryan, and Mitch. I was a little apprehensive, and had to get a new coat and have my parents ship all my stuff from Michigan, which arrived after we left Friday. Alas, we made it up there ok to stay at a Cody's friend Tom's family place with him and his son, Brian and Cody's other friends Kit and Jaime. We all skied on Saturday, and had a great time. It was sunny out, and not too cold, and it was good snow for sports.




Sunday, I stayed back to do some barre3 and work on my computer. I found a cute cafe called Sweetheart's in Show Low and they all skied some harder stuff. I finished off my day reading my newest barre3 book club book, Brave Enough by the girl who wrote Wild, and then we packed up and headed home. Fitz cuddled with us all night, and I spent the whole next day cleaning our house and pulling our life back in order. It was a great way to spend our weekend, especially with how crazy the east coast was!



LB
Post Comment
Post a Comment