bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Bachelorettes Take Chi-town!

August 29, 2015
Hi friends! We've been busy in Tucson! After getting back from Canada, we found and rented a house, took Fitz on many adventures, and have been working a ton! We move to our new house in two weeks, so we are slowly packing up our apartment. 


This past weekend, I ventured to the Windy City to see all my ladies and celebrate my bachelorette party! Crazy to think there is only one more month until the wedding! 

I flew into see Emily on Thursday night and then we went to sleep to prepare from some girl time Friday morning. We both got our hair and nails done for the weekend, and met up with Emily's boyfriend Mike to check into the Renaissance Hotel. Emily decorated our room so beautifully, and didn't miss a detail! My Michigan friends arrived in the afternoon and we all caught up and made plans to get ready to meet up and head to dinner.   





After dinner, we all headed to Second City to see Panic on Cloud Nine, one of their comedy shows. It was so funny, and perfect for this groups sense of humor. 


After the show, we all crashed back at the hotel to get ready for day two. We started with breakfast in our rooms courtesy of my future mother-in-law! Afterward, we grab our swimsuits and headed to the pool for some sun, snacks and drinks! My mom even sent us Potbellies!


When we were finished lounging, we headed back to get ready for the evening! My amazing MOH, Emily planned an evening of games with my girls, including a video from Cody! 




We rounded our group up and went to Moe's for Mexican cuisine for dinner before bar hopping the night away!





I left feeling so lucky, and honored to have these women as my friends. I have been having friend withdrawals all week. I couldn't have asked for a better bachelorette party nor better company! 

Love ya girls!
LB

Post Comment
Post a Comment