bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

2015!!

January 1, 2015
Surprise, surprise. I am terrible at updating! My resolution this year was to new better at documenting this year together, because... WE'RE getting married!!! Ah! So exciting! Cody and I got engaged in August while we were on our trip to Italy! If Rome wasn't already my favorite, it is now. We have done quite a bit of the planning already and I have to say, I haven't been too stressed yet. Maybe in part to my awesome parents/brother, bridal party, and fiancĂ©. My goal is to track this year through this blog to remember the fun of our engagement! So, while I sit in my bed with strep throat (Happy 2015!), I'm starting this endeavor! In the meantime, here are some pics from wedding planning and the holidays. 

Our last wedding as boyfriend and girlfriend! 

Engagement swag
Flower girl and ring bearers are in!
Wedding dress shopping!
Our Christmas tree!
Tucson Crew
Blackley clan minus one ;)

Til next edition, 
LB











Post Comment
Post a Comment