bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Needed: Booze

August 18, 2013
This week has been ROUGH! Funny how a stressful work week can put you in a funk! Luckily, I've been able to do a few fun things to pull myself out of this yuck! Last week was my friend Sarah's birthday and a few friends from work went to Downtown Kitchen and Cocktails to celebrate. Enter some wine, a specialty root beer float and some dancing, and I was a happy camper. I'm really glad I was able to spend so much time out with my coworkers just having fun for a change! No responsibility involved :)
Sarah and Chris!

Cody and Teresa sharing desert, romantic!

Alex, Genesia, and me :)

Ladies!

Ryan and Sarah

David, Ryan and me
I also volunteered at the Baby Fair downtown which is an event for children that TMC was the title sponsor for. It was a neat experience and I think I would like to do it again! I luckily was able to squeeze in time with my lady love Hayley! We got coffee before I went to work, and the next day went to yoga and on a lunch date! It was a great way!
Corrine and I at Baby Fair!

Lunch date with Hayley!

Dr. Brian and me cheesing!

Best roomies!
Tonight I'm going to dinner and drinks so it should continue the relaxation fest I plan on having the next few days! 

Until its calmer,
LB

Post Comment
Post a Comment