bikes. barre3. bulldogs.

Houston, I think we have a problem

June 6, 2013
I'm addicted to shopping. Whenever I fly back to the mitten, I spend way too much on clothes and jewelry. This trip was no exception. Between Vegas and Mitten, we celebrated Memorial day with a mini bbq with friends. Then Cody and I flew back to Michigan for the weddings of our friends Nick and Sarah, and Matt and Jennie. Cody was in Nick and Sarah's wedding so he attended the one. However, I was able to make it to both! I was also able to go to lunch and shopping with my mom and Mimi on Friday, and to my cousin Quinn's graduation from high school on Sunday. Needless to say it was a jam packed weekend. Photos below are from all the adventuring :)

BBQ!
Austin loves America!
My friend Sarah from work!
Lunch at Comparis
Rehearsal
Nick and Sarah!
Matt and Jennie!

Jennie!

Notice the club sandwich and the mozzarella sticks

Blackley ladies

Men

The Graduate!
Until next time!
LB
Post Comment
Post a Comment